I have been looking forward to this blog …. So much so I have done it before last weeks Autumn Planner setup blog …. Whoops naughty step for me.!!!!
So favourite films and films I would recommend you to watch …… Where do I start my list is as long as a piece of string and very varied, so I have decided to list the films that I will watch over and over again and never get bored of them.
Top of the list has to be ….
- Castaway with Tom Hanks, this film reminds me of my holiday in Ireland where my husbster proposed to me (obviously not my husband at the time!!)
- The Green Mile with Tom Hanks
- Forest Gump with Tom Hanks (a bit of a theme here)
- Shawshank Redemption with Morgan Freeman
- The Rock with Sean Connery
- Toy Story 1,2 and 3
- Pulp Fiction with Uma Thurman (just love the dance scene with JT)
- Casino Royale with Daniel Craig
- Quantum of Solace with Daniel Craig
- And again Syfall with the one and only (I think DC is the best James Bond) although my hubster will disagree
- Goodnight Mr Tom with John Thaw is my tearjerker
- I need to add all the Pirates of the Caribbean films with Johnny Depp SAVVY
- And I think I will end with Matilda with Mara Wilson
- I could carry on and on but I am sure you have had enough by now.
I would love to know what you think of my favourite films and any that you would recommend to me.
Rather than off to watch a good film I best go and sort out my planner set up!!!
Toodle pip for now my lovelies X X X
P.s Don’t forget to check out all the other lovely girls in Confessions of a Plannerholic